Mamata govt to construct dining halls in minority-dominated schools; BJP calls move 'discriminatory'
The Andhra Pradesh government issued a notice to former CM and Telugu Desam Party leader Chandrababu Naidu, asking him to vacate his residence, which is built on the Krishna riverbank.
Jun 28, 2019
"We have identified as many as 30 agreements signed with various companies by the previous government involving massive corruption," says Jagan.
Jun 27, 2019
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Meet the Indian doctor who will head the oncology dept in US
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death
- Amid slew of resignations, is all well for Congress in Uttar Pradesh?
- Nirbhaya's friend charged Rs 1 lakh for each TV interview, reveals senior journalist