US President Donald Trump said he is ready to meet Iranian President Hassan Rouhani without any preconditions, hinting that the US is looking to deflect the Iranian threat in the same way Trump forced North Korea to denuclearise.
Jul 31, 2018
The TMC leadership stated, "Let them keep trying, Mamata's voice cannot be silenced."
Jul 30, 2018
The 55-year-old Pakistani Hindu Brahmin has been an active participant of politics in the country for close to 2 decades. Mahesh Malani, who is a known face in the minority community of the Sindh province, is expected to be a vocal critic of extremist ideas in the National Assembly.
Jul 28, 2018
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- UFO landed in Argentina? Strange marks on snow sparks alien debate
- Pakistan to launch aggressive campaign against India over Indus Waters Treaty: Report
- Volcanoes, detonations and more... What's happening on Mars?
- Kim Jong Un has splurged $4 billion on luxury goods since he assumed office, what did he buy?
- TCS only Indian company among top 10 firms to get foreign labour certification for H-1B visas