Steve Bannon removed from US National Security Council; to remain President Trump's chief strategist
Watch as truck drivers in L’Escale restaurant discuss how they feel about the National Front’s Marine Le Pen. They explain that they will likely vote for the candidate because they are tired with the political establishment that they feel has consistently failed them.
Apr 4, 2017
France 360: Truck drivers in L’Escale restaurant discuss how they feel about the National Front’s Marine Le Pen
CRPF, cops confiscate 1,80,000 detonators in Bengal village; incident a boost for BJP's anti-Mamata campaign?
Ken Livingstone was suspended for an additional year from the Labour Party on 4 April for bringing the party into disrepute over his comments about anti-Semitism, Hitler and Zionism. He has already been suspended since April 2016. Justin Cohen, a journalist with Jewish News London, interviewed Livingstone on the Underground on the same date before his disciplinary hearing took place.
Apr 5, 2017
Nigel Farage threw some fairly harsh comments in the direction of EU representatives on 5 April. He was at European Parliament in Strasbourg, discussing the EU’s demands on the UK following the triggering of Article 50.
Apr 5, 2017
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Saudi Arabia may modify dependent tax on expatriate families
- Massive 7.1 magnitude earthquake hits Antarctica, volcanic Bristol island hit
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities