A man claiming to be the son of Kim Jong-nam has spoken out in a mysterious video. Kim-Jong-nam, the half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, was assassinated in Malaysia in February. In the heavily-censored video, which was uploaded by the Cheollima Civil Defense to YouTube on 7 March, the man identifies himself as Kim Han-sol. He then says he is with other family members, and that they all hope this gets better soon.
Mar 8, 2017
The House of Lords voted on 7 March to give lawmakers more power to reject the final terms of Britains exit from the European Union. The vote, which passed by 366 to 268, attaches an extra condition to the European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Bill, which will allow a meaningful parliamentary vote before Prime Minister Theresa May triggers Article 50. The peers voted 366 to 268 in favour of an amendment which would allow both the House of Commons and Lords to have a final say on the deal on how Britain will leave the EU. Brexit minister David Davis said the government would seek to overturn the changes when the bill is presented for approval to the lower chamber.The British government already suffered a defeat in the House of Lords last week, with peers calling for the rights of EU nationals living in the UK to be protected after Article 50 is triggered.
Mar 8, 2017
Uttar Pradesh election results 2017: If BJP wins, Keshav Prasad Maurya could become chief minister; party leading in 312 constituencies
'ISIS has not failed in India, they will arrive soon', says ex-IPKF intelligence chief Col Ramani Hariharan
Congress politicises ATS killing ISIS Khorasan module terrorist in Lucknow siege: 5 ways this can backfire
IBTimes UK attempts to predict what Hammond has been planning in Number 11.
Mar 7, 2017
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson has sparked controversy after he referred to slaves as immigrants on 6 March. Carson made the comments during a talk with department employees, and the former neurosurgeons remarks have caused outrage on social media. Actor Samuel L Jackson, in a expletive-ridden tweet, said OK!! Ben Carson ... I cant! Immigrants? In the bottom of SLAVE SHIPS??!! MUTHAF***A PLEASE!!.
Mar 7, 2017
As North Korea goes rogue, China will be watching US military movement in the Pacific with eyes wide open
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets4 hours ago
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Red glowing fire spotted in North Carolina sparks Nibiru apocalypse fear
- Maharashtra: Man commits suicide after female co-worker demands for regular sex
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- Chinese troops enter Indian side in Arunachal Pradesh, return after objection from the army