US President Donald Trump ordered a missile strike against an Assad regime airbase in Homs in Syria on Thursday night (6 April) in response to the horrific chemical attack against civilians in the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun. Speaking at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, where the president is attending a two-day summit with his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, Trump said it was in the vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons.
Apr 7, 2017
Air India lifts flight ban on Ravindra Gaikwad after Commercial pilots and flight attendants ganged up against him
Ravindra Gaikwad expresses regret in letter to civil aviation minister, requests to lift airline ban
Advani's presidential bid hangs by a thread after Babri case revived: Will BJP patriarch go gently into that good night?
5 precious Obama moments from the White House correspondents' dinner that Donald Trump can never match! [VIDEOS]
Congress' Ajay Maken demands Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's resignation over findings of Shunglu Committee report
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics