If all 4 chief ministers can accompany Pak PM Sharif to China, why none in India join PM Modi abroad?
Direct flight between Varanasi and Colombo: BJP-led govts are known for initiating transport diplomacy with neighbours
Indian Muslims will not vote en masse again, thanks to Narendra Modi & motormouths from minority community
A number of well-known MPs have chosen to not contest their seat in the 8 June election, including former chancellor George Osborne, former Home Secretary Alan Johnson, and former Ukip MP Douglas Carswell.
May 10, 2017
Protesters, Democrats and some Republicans have called for a special prosecutor to examine Trumps presidential campaign and amp;#39;s possible collusion with Russia, after FBI Director James Comey was sacked on 9 May. Protesting outside of the White House on 11 May, hundreds of people gathered criticising Trump and calling for an independent investigation.
May 11, 2017
A journalist was arrested apparently for trying to question Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price at a meeting in West Virginias Capitol on 9 May. Public News Service journalist Dan Heyman said he was arrested for asking Price and White House special counsel Kellyanne Conway if domestic violence would be classed as a pre-existing condition under the Affordable Health Care for America Act. Police charged Heyman with wilful disruption of governmental processes and allege that the reporter was aggressively breaching the Secret Service agents and was causing a disturbance by yelling questions.
May 10, 2017
An Israeli newsreader from Channel One news, run by the Israel Broadcasting Authority (IBA), fought back tears when she made an announcement about the sudden closure of the network on 9 May.
May 11, 2017
Triple Talaq: To the Left liberals who hate Narendra Modi, why didn't you take up the issue all these years?
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean
- HAL a white elephant? MoD report reveals startling cost spike when fighter jets are made in India