Mathew Elliot, one of the two background men behind the successful Vote Leave campaign, told IBTimes UK on 7 April that he believes trade talks will quickly become a topic of discussion between the EU and UK.
Apr 7, 2017
Chief Executive of Vote Leave Matthew Elliott believes free trade and Brexit will be negotiated at the same time
By-elections 2017 round-up: Violence mars polling in Srinagar, 6 killed; brisk polling in Karnataka, Delhi
Sheikh Hasina in India: Read the full text of the speech PM Modi delivered after his meeting with Bangladesh PM
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A out of stock? Here's how to buy Rs 5,999 smartphone right now
- US offers India top of the line MQ-9 Reaper armed drones
- Modi-government no-confidence motion: BJP to move privilege motion against Rahul for 'lying,' 'misleading' house
- Newly-wed wife thrashes husband for having extra-marital affair [VIDEO]
- Hyderabad cab driver arrested for putting up rider's number on toilet wall, victim says she received lewd texts
- TDP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's support ahead of no-confidence motion against Modi govt