France presidential elections 2017: What Rahul Gandhis & Arvind Kejriwals can learn from Emmanuel Macron
Kapil Mishra threatens to go on hunger strike from Wednesday if AAP leaders don't release details of foreign trips
Corbyn promised to end the parking charges in NHS hospitals across the UK on 8 May, calling them a charge on sickness.
May 8, 2017
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain breaks silence on bribery allegations, says Kapil Mishra has lost 'mental balance'
Tamil Nadu: Subramanian, business partner of AIADMK minister Vijayabaskar, found dead at his residence
The curious timing of the fall of Arvind Kejriwal, Lalu Prasad: Is BJP winning back Delhi & Bihar it lost in 2015?
Protesters who didnt believe in either of the candidates in the French presidential election took to the streets on 7 May to voice their frustration in having to vote for someone they did not support. The victory for Emmanuel Macron over Marine Le Pen comes amid one of the lowest turnouts in recent French history with 25% of voters abstaining.
May 8, 2017
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Sabarimala verdict: Faith of crores of devotees not taken into account
- Kerala nun rape case: Accused Bishop Mulakkal welcomed with garland and rose petals in Jalandhar
- Will #MeToo movement in India hamper women hiring, employment? New concern hits social media