Prime Minister Theresa May said on Monday (May 29) she was ready to walk away from Brexit negotiations without a deal with the European Union if the agreement wasnt good enough. By contrast, the leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn said he would ensure there was a Brexit deal with the European Union were he to win power.
May 30, 2017
U.S. Senator John McCain said on 29 May that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to global security than ISIS. McCain warned that the Senate would push for sanctions against Moscow for its alleged interference in the U.S. election.
May 30, 2017
India vs Pakistan in Champions Trophy 2017: The real battle is between India's hyper & moderate nationalists
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- Pakistan could procure Chinese missiles that are 'better than' the BrahMos system