Modi's 4-nation tour: PM urges Europe to lead fight against terror during meeting with Angela Merkel
New French President Emmanuel Macron welcomed Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Palace of Versailles outside Paris on Monday (May 29), turning a new page in bilateral relations between the two countries.
May 29, 2017
Whom should people sympathise with, the Army or stone-pelters?: Venkaiah Naidu says defending Army Chief
Former US President Barack Obama said on Thursday (May 25) he was concerned about how technology advances had made it easier for people to retreat into our own bubbles. In his first speech in Europe since leaving the White House, he also warned against taking peace and prosperity for granted.
May 26, 2017
In a speech during the campaign trail for the upcoming German elections, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that she believes Europe should look after itself and not rely on others, for example the US or UK. I can only say that we Europeans must really take our fate into our own hands, Merkel said one day after the end of the G7 summit in Sicily.
May 28, 2017
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Red glowing fire spotted in North Carolina sparks Nibiru apocalypse fear
- Maharashtra: Man commits suicide after female co-worker demands for regular sex
- Chinese troops enter Indian side in Arunachal Pradesh, return after objection from the army
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]