Thousands of people marched for Spanish unity in Barcelona, Spain, on 8 October. The rally was held one week after a disputed referendum for Catalan independence, after which Catalan President Carles Puigdemont vowed to declare independence within days. The march, which was organized by Societat Civil Catalana (SCC), a group opposed to Catalan independence, took place 24 hours after massive demonstrations calling for dialogue and unity.
Oct 8, 2017
"We have been paying Pakistan billions and billions of dollars at the same time they are housing the very terrorists that we are fighting," said US President Donald Trump, earlier in August, in his address over Pakistan harbouring terrorist groups.
Oct 7, 2017
President Trump said Puerto Rico with a spanish-sounding accent three times in a row while speaking during a Hispanic Heritage Month event.
Oct 7, 2017
UK Prime Minister Theresa May had a nightmare during her speech at the Conservative Conference in Mnachester, as she went into a coughing fit and strarted to loose her voice. Although she tried to carry on and joke with Chancellor Phillip Hammond, the speech went from bad to worse as a prankstser handed her a fake P45 letter and the lettering on the back of the stage fell off.
Oct 4, 2017
How and why China and its news outlets are changing the tone in which they speak about India.
Oct 5, 2017
Tillerson addressed the press about reports that Vice President Mike Pence convinced him to stay with the administration in July 2017.
Oct 4, 2017
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson denies reports that he considered leaving the Trump administration months ago
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Pakistan could procure Chinese missiles that are 'better than' the BrahMos system
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi