A polling agent was arrested from a polling booth in Prithla assembly constituency of Asawati village in Faridabad after he tried to influence three women voters on Sunday.
May 13, 2019
Bishen Singh Bedi faces 'humiliation' at polling booth, claims officials too busy taking selfies to help him
Time Magazine stoops to paint Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as a cave man who does the bidding of the ignorant mobs? The cover story questions the worth of India's democracy as well.
May 10, 2019
- 'PAK Army chief Bajwa was perspiring, legs were shaking': Pakistan MP recalls IAF pilot Abhinandan's release
- PAK minister admits Imran Khan's involvement in Pulwama attack; calls it 'great achievement' [Watch]
- Now Saudi Arabia tampers with Indian map on currency note; J&K, PoK shown separate
- France knife attack: Woman beheaded, two others killed at Nice church
- UP minor kills father, watches crime series to destroy evidence