President Donald Trumps big speech on national security drew lot of attention on Monday (18 December), just as much for the way he drank water, besides what he said. It is the second time in two months Trump demonstrated a strange strategy for drinking water - with two hands like a child.
Dec 19, 2017
The report revealed that the healthcare sector in India is largely under-penetrated with government expenditure constituting approximately 1.4% of the country's GDP.
Dec 19, 2017
US President Donald Trump told reporters on Sunday (17 December) that he is not planning on firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Democratic lawmakers in recent days have expressed concern that Trump might fire Mueller, who is investigating allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election and whether Trump or anyone on his team colluded with Moscow. Russia denies meddling in the election and Trump has denied any collusion.
Dec 18, 2017
Prem Kumar Dhumal trailing in Himachal Pradesh election 2017: Will BJP lose another Union minister if he loses?
What is Bhartiya Tribal Party? All you need to know about new political outfit in Gujarat elections 2017
Gujarat election result 2017: Modi will shun economic reforms and play populist card in the run-up to 2019
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed