Aatish Taseer writes about PM Modi and his party's Hindutva politics in India. The story is titled "Can the World's Largest Democracy Endure another Five Years of a Modi Government?"
May 10, 2019
Didi..oh Didi...your slap is blessing for me: PM Modi takes a swipe at Mamata Banerjee at Bengal rally
Prime Minister Narendra Modi accused the Congress of hurling abuses at him from its "love dictionary" and said the party did not even spare his mother.
May 9, 2019
Inside Congress's dictionary of love: 'Naali ka keeda', 'pagal kutta' - PM Modi lists out abuses hurled at him
According to the Election Commission, over 57.33 per cent of 2.47 crore eligible people cast their vote in 14 seats in Uttar Pradesh, where political heavyweights like Congress' Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi and Union ministers Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani were in the fray.
May 7, 2019
20 hours ago
- Shocking: Deepika Padukone confesses being a part of drug chat WhatsApp group; denies consumption
- Anushka Sharma Vs Sunil Gavsakar: How Virat Kohli's poor performance triggered the debate on 'sexism'
- Shocking: Rakul Preet Singh confesses being part of 'drug chat' with Rhea Chakraborty; denies consuming it
- UP woman's cold drink spiked, gang-raped on moving bus in Meerut; 3rd case in a month
- Jaswant Singh passes away at 82; 'Saddened by demise', says PM Modi
- Delhi-bound IndiGo flight suffers bird hit, returns to Mumbai
- What happens after death: Man who clinically died shares chilling afterlife experience
- Delhi: Patient assaults doctor after being asked to wear a mask