US President Donald Trump told reporters on Sunday (17 December) that he is not planning on firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Democratic lawmakers in recent days have expressed concern that Trump might fire Mueller, who is investigating allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election and whether Trump or anyone on his team colluded with Moscow. Russia denies meddling in the election and Trump has denied any collusion.
Dec 18, 2017
Prem Kumar Dhumal trailing in Himachal Pradesh election 2017: Will BJP lose another Union minister if he loses?
What is Bhartiya Tribal Party? All you need to know about new political outfit in Gujarat elections 2017
Gujarat election result 2017: Modi will shun economic reforms and play populist card in the run-up to 2019
Donald Trump and amp;#39;s efforts to curb immigration, repeal the Affordable Care Act and implement tax reform took center stage in his first year as president. But what and amp;#39;s next for Trump?
Dec 16, 2017
Chan Han Choi, 59, born in South Korea and now a naturalised Australian citizen, has been arrested by the Australian police for allegedly brokering sales of missiles and missile components to the diplomatically isolated nation.
Dec 17, 2017
Kim Jong-Un on Left poster in Kerala: Sambit Patra says, 'Hope left's not planning to launch missiles at BJP offices'
Himachal Pradesh Results 2017 updates: BJP crosses halfway mark, assured of victory despite Dhumal loss
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- Demonetisation threw up political, economic puzzles: Arvind Subramanian
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Indians consider their work 'useless' more than any others in the world: Study