With nearly 8,000 guests, the oath-taking ceremony of Prime Minister Narendra Modi was held at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
May 30, 2019
The swearing-in ceremony will take place at the Indira Gandhi Municipal Corporation Stadium at Vijayawada city at around 12 pm. The stadium has been arranged with a seating facility provided for nearly 11,000 people in front of the dais.
May 30, 2019
The huge F-35 fleet will give Japan the firepower it needs to counterbalance the recent aggressive posturing of China in the region. Experts also warn that the 'pacifist' Japan's move to increase military assets will fuel an arms race in Asia.
May 29, 2019
The top brass of the Congress party including Priyanka Gandhi, Ashok Gehlot, Randeep Singh Surjewala, Sachin Pilot and Rahul's trusted aide KC Venugopal met Rahul Gandhi at his residence.
May 28, 2019
If Narendra Modi travels to Maldives at the very beginning of his second term, that augurs well for India's immediate security interests in the region.
May 27, 2019
- India has China surrounded: In a first, Australian Navy to participate in Malabar Naval Exercise
- PM Modi speech live updates: COVID-19 vaccine developments and more
- Breaking: Major fire breaks out at dosa eatery in Bengaluru's Basavanagudi; no casualties reported
- Unarmed J&K Police officer shot dead; ambushed by coward terrorists outside mosque
- Wear helmet or lose your driving license for three months | All you need to know