Tens of thousands of people are hospitalized for the flu each year, here are some tips on staying healthy and what to know if you think you might have the flu.
Jan 24, 2018
Tokyo as well as other small Japanese cities have begun practicing emergency nuclear ballistic missile drills since the rise of tensions with North Korea.
Jan 23, 2018
Former soccer legend George Weah has been elected as the 25th President of Liberia. Weah is taking over for Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, who was the first elected female head of state of Liberia and in all of Africa. This is the first diplomatic transfer of power in Liberia since 1944.
Jan 24, 2018
Mahadayi water dispute: Bengaluru braces for 2 strikes in 11 days, but will it yield the desired results?
Many celebrities have played Donald Trump onscreen, including Alec Baldwin, Jimmy Fallon and Johnny Depp. Here are the top five candidates to play Trump in the new Fire and Fury TV series.
Jan 19, 2018
More than 120,000 people rallied in the streets of Manhattan for the second annual Womens March. This event marked the first anniversary of President Trumps inauguration with protesters expressing their outrage at Trumps administration and advocating for human rights.
Jan 21, 2018
Turkish troops have crossed into Syria to repel Kurdish fighters from the border in a move that is likely to heighten tensions with the United States.
Jan 22, 2018
President Donald Trump has made it through his controversial first year in office. But facing calls for impeachment, an ongoing Russia investigation, upcoming midterm elections, and questions about his mental health and temperament, can he survive another year in office?
Jan 20, 2018
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Aliens secretly living in Saturn's moon Pan? Researcher analyses NASA images to prove it
- List of names written on New Zealand terror accused Brenton Tarrant's guns
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- What is West Nile Virus? 7-year-old boy dies in Kerala, was in isolation ward for last 10 days