New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
- Sitharaman's economic revival plan goes for a toss, slowest credit growth in last two years
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme
- After Thomas Cook, another British travel operator Cox and Kings bites the dust
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks