New Delhi, Feb 23 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 295.97 points down to stand at 28,930.40. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 92.35 points down to stand at 8,741.25. OBEROI REALTY LTD and SOBHA were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.21% and 6.90% along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and WOCKPHARMA with an increase of 5.12% and 5.00% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include HDIL and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.39% and 5.28% along with APOLLOTYRE and IFCI with a decrease of 4.92% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 132.11 points at 19,700.59 while the banking sector is down 191.74 points at 21,662.03 and the reality sector is up at 3.54 points at 1,768.72. The Indian currency is down 0.02 % at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 23, 2015
When the clock struck 12:01 am on Saturday, workers at the Motiva Refinery in Port Arthur, Texas walked off the job -- joining a U.S. refinery strike that's suddenly that much bigger. At issue --
Feb 22, 2015
There have been the protests in Athens filled with mockery and anger over austerity measures many in Greece see as crippling their future. There have been hours and hours of talks to try to find a
Feb 21, 2015
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- BYJU's lands Rs 1,393 crore funding from Qatar Investment Authority
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt