A source in New Delhi told Pakistan daily Dawn that the list of 13 Indian officials Pakistan sought access to included India's national security advisor Ajit Doval and a former RAW chief.
Feb 7, 2018
Huge blow to Indian workers as Saudi Arabia bans foreigners in 12 sectors: Know who will be affected
Opinion: Karni Sena and its Padmaavat politics have given the fringe a new template, and Manikarnika is an example
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Himachal Pradesh: 35 IIT students missing in Lahaul and Spiti as heavy rain, snowfall disrupt life
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 vote process and poll predictions: Who will emerge victorious?
- Deepthi Nallamothu fake voting controversy: Ramit Solutions files case against Kaushal Army
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2: This is what Roll Rida said about Kaushal after coming out of the show
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Kaajal upset with Bigg Boss Tamil 2: 'There is no point in voting hereafter'