A source in New Delhi told Pakistan daily Dawn that the list of 13 Indian officials Pakistan sought access to included India's national security advisor Ajit Doval and a former RAW chief.
Feb 7, 2018
Huge blow to Indian workers as Saudi Arabia bans foreigners in 12 sectors: Know who will be affected
Opinion: Karni Sena and its Padmaavat politics have given the fringe a new template, and Manikarnika is an example
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Aamir Khan trolled for Thugs of Hindostan look as 'Gareebo ka Jack Sparrow' from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 finalists' list: Who among these 5 contestants should be the winner? [Vote]
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Bigg Boss Malayalam grand finale poll: Who will taste ultimate glory?
- Ajay Devgn tweets Kajol's mobile number and Twitter loses its cool