Gold smuggling mafia grips Kerala as police search Swapna Suresh, operational manager of govt's KSIT
A video surfaced the social media where a team from Gujarat's Atal Samvedana Covid-19 care hospital is seen assembling 182 beds made of cardboard to boost the medical infrastructure of the state.
Jul 6, 2020
- Breaking: Major fire breaks out at dosa eatery in Bengaluru's Basavanagudi; no casualties reported
- Young Kashmiri militants willing to turn new leaf get rewarded | Details
- US has cloaked bomber jets made using alien technology, proves UFO hunter with picture
- Indian Army captures Chinese PLA soldier in Ladakh; important docs recovered
- Schools reopen: Parents, here are guidelines issued by state govt to schools | Details inside