Rajasthan elections LIVE: Vehicles set ablaze in clash between 2 groups; voting stalled for 30 minutes in Fatehpur
The top four emitters in 2017, which covered 58 per cent of global emissions, were China (27 per cent), the US (15 per cent), the European Union (10 per cent) and India (7 per cent), according to the projection by the Global Carbon Project.
Dec 6, 2018
- Kannada actress Pooja Gandhi runs away from posh Bengaluru hotel without paying bills
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Holi 2019: Top 10 Bollywood Hindi and Bhojpuri songs to download [Videos]
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad