About 2,400 Indians have reportedly been detained in US jails after they were intercepted while trying to cross over into the country illegally. Most of the detainees are said to be from Punjab and are facing violence or persecution in India, due to which they are seeking asylum in the US.
Nov 13, 2018
Bigg Boss 12: Teejay Sidhu questions Salman Khan's attitude towards Karanvir; Simple Kaul calls him 'mean'
Thugs of Hindustan (Hindostan) total box office collection: TOH crosses Rs 200 crore mark worldwide in 5 days
Sabarimala row: Supreme Court agrees to hear review petitions in open court; Schedules next hearing for January 22
IPL 2019: New Zealand Cricket allows players to play entire season amid reports of CA and ECB backing out
- 'Rohit Sharma has small one, Virat Kohli has huge one' - Sofia Hayat's scandalous old tweets resurface
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Koffee with Karan: 5 interesting details about the Bachchan family WhatsApp group
- Man asks for unwashed T-shirt from Mollywood actress Namitha; her reply will blow your mind
- MTV Splitsvilla season 11 live updates: Gaurav-Shruti, Shagun-Samyuktha, Kabir-Anushka gone to semi-finale