Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has said he will definitely manage next season, even if that is not at Arsenal. Speaking on 17 February, Wengers press conference came after a heavy 5-1 loss in the Champions League to Bayern Munich, as well as multiple ex-players saying his time as manager was coming to an end. The Frenchmans contract expires at the end of this season and he said he would decide on a new deal in March or April.
Feb 17, 2017
The match between Manchester United and AS Saint-Etienne began with a fiery performance of the French club’s fans when they set off hundreds of flares in two sections of the stadium. This did not seem to help Saint-Etienne’s performance and the French team lost 3-0.
Feb 17, 2017
FA Cup fifth round schedule: Fixtures, date, time and TV listings as Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea feature
Manchester United vs St-Etienne highlights: Zlatan Ibrahimovic hat-trick helps Man Utd to big win in Europa League
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that fixture congestion could lead to trouble by the end of the season. The club remain in the Europa League, FA Cup and are in the final of the League Cup, alongside the Premier League, and if they progress in all competitions they could still play 27 more games this season. The Red Devils face St Etienne in the Europa League this evening (16 February) at Old Trafford.
Feb 16, 2017
Arsenal legend Martin Keown says Arsene Wenger should consider his future following humiliating loss to Bayern Munich
1 hour ago
- [Watch] 16-years old Pakistani fast bowler Naseem Shah roughs up Australian batsmen
- When Virat Kohli felt 'the world had ended': Indian captain finally speaks about mental health issues
- Ball-tampering controversy erupts again, West Indian cricketer banned for the offence
- India vs Bangladesh, 2-Test series: 5 key points on which the result will hinge
- PV Sindhu not bothered about recent reverses, says losses would make her stronger