Africa Cup of Nations Day 10 round-up: Algeria crash out after draw; Tunisia defeat Zimbabwe to confirm qualification to quarters
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger apologised for being sent sent to the stand during Arsenals last gasp win over Burnley on 22 January. The Arsenal manager was sent to the stand for protesting Jon Moss decision to award a penalty in the 93rd minute, after substitute Francis Coquelin fouled Ashley Barnes. The Gunners were in the lead from the 59th minute thanks to Mustafis opener, and dominated most of the game until midfielder Granit Xhaka was dismissal for a reckless two-footed lunge on Steven Defour. 10-man Arsenal then seemed to have their title chances squashed after Burnely equalised with the 93rd-minute penalty, only for Alexis Sanchez to score a penalty at the other end five minutes later deep into injury time.
Jan 23, 2017
Zimbabwe vs Tunisia Afcon 2017 live football streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations live on TV, Online
Stoke City manager Mark Hughes has criticised the referees decision to give five minutes added time at the end of the match against Manchester United. Wayne Rooney scored in the fourth minute of injury time, spoiling Stokes chance to win the match.
Jan 22, 2017
3 hours ago
- Not Andre Russell, it was Shubman Gill's father who scripted KKR's heist against SRH
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2019: Hockey live stream, India fixtures, preview and TV listing
- WWE championship match for John Cena at WrestleMania revealed; huge update on CM Punk
- How much do David Warner and Sunil Narine earn in IPL? Whopping numbers revealed
- Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab: Live streaming, playing XI, preview and TV listings