Premier League schedule: Man City vs Arsenal, Merseyside derby - Complete fixture list, TV guide, time, dates and venues
Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
- CSK star Kedar Jadhav on returning to the field after hamstring surgery
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Africa's World Cup failures force nations to rethink strategy
- Zaheer Khan speaks out! Warns England team
- Injury-prone Mumbai Indians pacer Mustafizur Rahman barred from playing overseas T20 leagues