Ivory Coast vs Morocco Afcon 2017 live streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations 2017 live on TV, Online
Joe Hart could be moving to Chelsea? Players urge Antonio Conte to sign England's #1 if Thibaut Courtois joins Real Madrid
Africa Cup of Nations Day 10 round-up: Algeria crash out after draw; Tunisia defeat Zimbabwe to confirm qualification to quarters
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger apologised for being sent sent to the stand during Arsenals last gasp win over Burnley on 22 January. The Arsenal manager was sent to the stand for protesting Jon Moss decision to award a penalty in the 93rd minute, after substitute Francis Coquelin fouled Ashley Barnes. The Gunners were in the lead from the 59th minute thanks to Mustafis opener, and dominated most of the game until midfielder Granit Xhaka was dismissal for a reckless two-footed lunge on Steven Defour. 10-man Arsenal then seemed to have their title chances squashed after Burnely equalised with the 93rd-minute penalty, only for Alexis Sanchez to score a penalty at the other end five minutes later deep into injury time.
Jan 23, 2017
Zimbabwe vs Tunisia Afcon 2017 live football streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations live on TV, Online
- Difference between red and pink ball: What the Indian team wants, SG ball manufacturer explains
- Fact check: Was Anushka Sharma present at a BCCI selection committee meeting?
- Shocking! 21 no-balls not called by umpires in just two sessions of Test cricket in Brisbane
- Incredible! It's been 607 days since New Zealand cricket team was unable to do this simple thing
- 'Wonder how many restaurants Imran Khan has got kicked out of?' Australian commentator makes hilarious remark