Manchester United were able to salvage a draw against long-time rivals Liverpool on 15 January, when Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his 19th goal of the season with less than 10 minutes to go. James Milner opened the scoring at Old Trafford when he converted a penalty in the 27th minute, and Liverpool looked to be in control of the game for large periods. But Ibrahimovic headed in the equaliser in the 84th minute, denying Liverpool a crucial win. The draw puts Liverpool into third place, joint on points with second-place Tottenham. Manchester United on the other hand remain in sixth place, as well as seeing their nine-match winning streak come to an end.
Jan 16, 2017
Real Madrid transfer news: Alexander Isak, dubbed the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic, set to join Real Madrid
DR Congo vs Morocco Afcon 2017 live football streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations 2017 live on TV, Online
Africa Cup of Nations Day 2 roundups: Riyad Mahrez rescues a point for Algeria; Senegal defeat Tunisia 2-0
Diego Costa, 28, was left out of Chelseas squad for the 3-0 win at Leicester City on 14 January because he missed training the previous week, Chelsea manager Antonio Conte said at a press conference after the game.
Jan 15, 2017
28 minutes ago
- Chris Lynn to RCB: 3 players who can be targeted by Royal Challengers Bangalore in upcoming auctions
- Virat Kohli to be under serious pressure in day-night Test vs Bangladesh! Here's why
- [Watch] Eden Gardens and Kolkata fully dressed up ahead of the maiden day-night Test
- 'We could bid for you': Venky Mysore takes a cheeky dig at Yuvraj Singh over Chris Lynn release
- New Zealand vs England, 2-Test series: Importance of this contest explained in 5 points