Manchester United beat Premier League champions Leicester City 3-0 away from home on 5 February, leaving Leicester still searching for their first league win in 2017. United scored twice within two minutes – to take the came out of Leicesters grasp who never looked like scoring, only registering one shot on target for the entire game.
Feb 6, 2017
Arsenal on alert as Alexandre Lacazette says he will leave Lyon in the summer, but clubs will have to pay his £60 million release clause
David Beckham emails hacked: Katherine Jenkins hits back at f**king joke comment; emails hiding possible Beckham affairs?
Chelsea transfer news: Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu wants to join Chelsea in the summer
English Premier League (EPL) results: Manchester United ease past Leicester; Gabriel Jesus stars for Man City
Leicester City vs Manchester United live streaming: Watch Premier League football live on TV, Online
Egypt vs Cameroon AFCON 2017 final live streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations final live on TV, Online
Premier League results: Hull City defeat Liverpool, Romelu Lukaku scores four as Tottenham close the gap on Chelsea
Premier League: Magnificent Eden Hazard and solid Chelsea march past Arsenal to strengthen their lead at top
- Forget Virat Kohli, no Indian cricketer can match fitness level of our hockey players
- Who is Beuran Hendricks, Mumbai Indians' replacement for Alzarri Joseph?
- Jason Roy out of World Cup? Another injury scare for England
- Don't get carried away by Rishabh Pant's IPL feats, Dinesh Karthik is still better option
- Andre Russell - Robbie Uthappa is afraid to get out; slams KKR for not being flexible