West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has defended Manchester Citys Pep Guardiola before both teams play in the FA Cup this weekend.
Jan 5, 2017
Chapecoense will sign up to 20 players for the new season. The Brazilian club, devastated by an airline crash, have also reserved shirt numbers for two survivors in the hope that they will play again.Nearly all of the teams senior players were killed when their plane crashed into a mountain on 28 November. The team were on their way to play Atletico Nacional in the final of the Copa Sudamericana when disaster struck.
Jan 5, 2017
35 minutes ago
- Centre assures Muslims of justice over Assam citizen list fears
- Mob-lynching cases increasing as elections are nearing: Mallikarjun Kharge
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Pakistan opener Fakhar Zaman slams record; beats Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Move aside cricket, football viewership sees an upswing in India after Fifa World Cup
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Golden girl Hima Das scripts history; helps put her little Assamese town on the map
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson