Premier League schedule: Man City vs Arsenal, Merseyside derby - Complete fixture list, TV guide, time, dates and venues
Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 on 15 December after a last gasp goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic. But the game was not with controversy, as referee Craig Pawson was thrust into the spotlight. Uniteds first goal was the result of a handball and Paul Pogba scoring from an offside position, while Juan Mata had a goal disallowed for the slightest of offside calls after the ball had come off Crystal Palace defender Joe Ledleys arm.
Dec 15, 2016
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Watch viral video of Malayalam commentator describing Cristiano Ronaldo's free-kick
- Neymar's theatrics are too much, Brazil should bank on Coutinho for World Cup title tilt
- Fifa World Cup 2018 points table: Matches played, won and goal difference
- India vs Afghanistan: Bengaluru Test cricket live stream, TV listings and team news
- England vs Tunisia team news: Starting XI for Fifa World Cup 2018 Group G match