Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Carl Jenkinson is talking to another club, implying that Crystal Palace will sign the 24-year-old. Speaking to reporters on 13 January, Wenger also talked channelled his inner-Trump branding the latest transfer rumours fake news. The Gunners boss was responding to links with Torino forward Andrea Belotti and Real Madrids Alvaro Morata.
Jan 13, 2017
West Ham manager Slaven Bilic has told reporters that French playmaker Dimitri Payet has said he wants to leave the club, but the club doesnt want to sell him. Payet signed a five-year contract with the Hammers in January last year, but is now refusing to play for the club, according to Bilic. Manchester United and Arsenal are believed to be interested in the midfielder, along with Ligue 1 side Marseille.
Jan 12, 2017
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- About 1,400 people died while attempting to cross the Mediterranean in 2018, says a UN report
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- To combat environmental impact, one company is going vegetarian
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- Wimbledon final live stream: Novak Djokovic vs Kevin Anderson TV listings & start time
- Fifa World Cup 2018 final: France clinch second title after six-goal Moscow spectacle
- No zooming in on 'hot' female fans during World Cup 2018: Fifa tells broadcasters
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final