One of Japans megabanks Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi showcased a robot bank teller on 13 April at its downtown Tokyo branch in the hope that the multilingual robot will help foreign customers during the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Apr 13, 2015
Union Budget 2015: 'India is about to take off,' Says Jaitley Delivering His Maiden Full-Year Budget Focused On Growth
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman invites suggestions on 'GST Feedback Diwas'
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Market today: Nifty, Sensex gain ahead of expected interest rate cut