The European Central Bank (ECB) raised its emergency funding for Greek banks slightly on 16 July, in a step to help banks partially reopen after euro zone governments agreed in principle to grant Athens a new three-year loan.
Jul 16, 2015
The European Commission proposed to give Greece a €7bn (£4.92, $7.7bn) bridge loan to cover the countrys financing needs in July using the European Financial Stability Mechanism (EFSM).
Jul 15, 2015
The head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has said it plans to invest up to $1bn in Ukraine this year, including in the gas sector, provided real reforms are implemented.
Jul 3, 2015
Banking source says only 40% of cash machines in country have money in them.
Jun 30, 2015
Whether Greece stays in the Eurozone or not I believe you should invest in Eurozone stocks.
Jun 24, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on Thursday (18 June) the euro zone was dangerously close to a state of mind that accepts an accident. He also slammed other ministers whom he said did not want to discuss his proposal to set up an automatic break on the countrys public deficit.
Jun 19, 2015
The Central Bank of Greece issued a stark warning of a Grexit on Wednesday (17 June) if aid talks fail ahead of an end of June repayment deadline.
Jun 17, 2015
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman invites suggestions on 'GST Feedback Diwas'
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Market today: Nifty, Sensex gain ahead of expected interest rate cut