A consortium of Canada based businessmen has emerged as the top bidder for the Force India Formula One team. The team was under administration from Friday (July 27), before the Hungarian Grand Prix.
Aug 8, 2018
- After taking charge as BCCI president, Sourav Ganguly declares 'most important man' in Indian cricket
- Rohit Sharma breaks into top-10 Test batsmen rankings, Virat Kohli remains second to Steve Smith
- Shocking! South African team criticise Ranchi hotel where they are staying
- One of India's most talented cricketers, a Kolkata Knight Riders star, calls it a day
- [Pics] Virat Kohli fasts on Karva Chauth as top Indian cricketers celebrate with their wives