Science & Health
Who can survive climate change? Study says mammals and birds have better chance than cold-blooded animals
Paris remains on high alert as the overflowing river Seine has started to engulf riverside walkways on January 26, leading hundreds of people evecuate from their homes as more rain is expected next week.
Jan 28, 2018
Champion boxer Kelvin Bilal Fawaz, who spent half of his life in the U.K., faces deportation to Nigeria after his leave to remain expired. The 29-year-old athlete spent 34 days at a detention centre and was recently released on bail, but his future in the country remains uncertain.
Jan 23, 2018
One soldier was killed and at least 14 people injured, some critically, when rocks from an erupting volcano rained down on skiers at a mountain resort in central Japan on Tuesday (23 January) and an avalanche soon after the eruption engulfed about a dozen skiers.
Jan 23, 2018
Pentagon, Empire State Building and Buckingham Palace built with mineralised microbes that coexisted with dinosaurs
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes