Science & Health
At least 1.5 million people have been affected by a drought in Mozambique, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Two consecutive seasons of poor rainfalls have damaged crops and negatively impacted harvesting, meaning vulnerable communities are facing hunger as they do not have essential foods such as maize and rice.IBTimes UK visited the Cachenge community in the Tete province where people are now able to buy foods - such as maize, rice and beans -through the use of electronic cards. The project, funded by the Department for International Development, is the result of a collaboration between children charity World Vision and MasterCard.
Mar 3, 2017
Jeff Sessions does not what the Russian ambassadors intentions were when speaking with him. He insists on recusing himself from the Trump campaign investigation as it violates the rules.
Mar 3, 2017
The Batagaika crater in Siberia is the worlds largest megaslump. It continues to expand because of melting permafrost ice underneath the surface.
Mar 3, 2017
A helium balloon the size of a football pitch was airborne around the continent of Antarctica for 12 days in 2016, but it took Nasa a whole year of waiting for the weather to be safe enough to go and pick it up. The scientists have now collected the expensive telescope the balloon carried to observe the Sun.
Feb 24, 2017
From jungles in the tropics to Antarctica’s Southern Ocean, the most diverse parts of the planet are among the areas that climate change is transforming.
Feb 23, 2017
Barren Island volcano erupts again: Here's all you need to know about the only active volcano in India
12 minutes ago
- Champions League final: Salah vs Ronaldo subplot in focus as Real, Liverpool jostle for glory
- Who was Savita Halappanavar? Indian woman who became a symbol of Irish abortion rights movement
- IPL 2018: Shah Rukh Khan reacts to Kolkata Knight Riders' defeat, lauds skipper Dinesh Karthik
- President Trump Says North Korea Summit Could Still Happen On June 12
- After Loch Ness, another Bigfoot shot dead in Montana? DNA test on to find out
- Anita Sengupta, brain behind NASA's Curiosity landing on Mars, repeats another feat now
- Nipah virus outbreak in Kerala: Symptoms to precautions, all you need to know
- Time travel path? Interdimensional portal opens up in Scotland skies, baffles many
- Dinosaur-killing asteroid also triggered a global warming that lasted 100,000 years