Science & Health
Hawaiis Kilauea Volcano continues to pour lava into the Pacific Ocean. The lava flow reappeared after drying up at the end of January.
Feb 11, 2017
New Zealand beach: Another 240 pilot whales stranded at Farewell Spit as volunteers form human chain
9,000 Uddanam residents diagnosed with kidney diseases due to groundwater poisoning. Here are four other prominent cases
BBMP wants to cut 112 trees to widen Jayamahal Main Road in Bengaluru; here's how you can save the green
Scattered debris found near the Great Barrier Reef are the remains of a huge ancient underwater landslide stretching for 20km and measuring 8km wide.
Feb 8, 2017
The European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites has produced an animation that summarises the status of sea ice concentration in the Arctic and Antarctic regions over the whole year.The group published the animation amid reports of how the ice levels at the polar caps are at a low. It cited a report stating the Arctic low ice level is due to global warming and unusual weather events while Antarctica’s low is due to a natural variability. In the animation above you can see how Arctic and Antarctic sea ice extent changed during the year.
Jan 31, 2017
1 hour ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Was Albert Einstein a racist? That's what his personal diary reveals about him
- Watch: Meteor illuminates sky during Foo Fighters show in Netherlands
- Volcanoes produce music deep inside them and it could help prepare for eruptions
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Yoga and meditation may lead to an inflated ego, study says