The tribunal stated, once the limit for the day is reached, any additional visitors proceeding towards the shrine would be stopped either at Ardhkumari or Katra.
Nov 13, 2017
Science & Health
The pollution within our heads may need to be cleared first for us to combat the smog that is choking our lives.
Nov 13, 2017
The report noted that India had in 2016 lost the maximum number of human lives (2119) and over $21 billion worth of properties.
Nov 10, 2017
A floating island of trash has been discovered in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Honduras. The island is made up from plastic waste. Divers spotted the trash when they were searching for an underwater island that was still unspoiled by humans, but the trash was covering the site.
Nov 7, 2017
The tunnel is estimated to carry 10 billion to 15 billion tonnes of water from Tibet to the Taklimakan desert each year.
Oct 30, 2017
China working on world's longest tunnel to carry water from Tibet to turn 'Xinjiang desert into California'
Apocalyptic eruptions at Yellowstone supervolcano 630000 years ago plunged Earth into two volcanic winters
At least 54 people died and 39 went missing after destructive floods battered northern and central Vietnam this week, the countrys disaster prevention agency said on Friday (13 October). More than 300 homes have collapsed in floods and landslides, while more than 34,000 other houses have been submerged or damaged.
Oct 13, 2017
Researchers previously assumed that the geological process that led to the eruption of the volcano took millenniums to happen.
Oct 13, 2017
Firefighters, facing resurgent winds and bone-dry conditions on 11 October, battled to halt the advance of wildfires that have killed at least 21 people, destroyed 3,500 homes and businesses and blanketed Northern California and amp;#39;s famed wine country in smoke.
Oct 12, 2017
A Sonoma County Sheriffs Office helicopter captured this footage of a deadly wildfire burning near Santa Rosa, California, on October 9. At least 17 people died and tens of thousands had been evacuated after wildfires erupted in Sonoma, Napa and Yuba counties.
Oct 11, 2017
Wildfires ripped through the Napa Valley, forcing officials to order residents to evacuate. One of the largest fires in Santa Rosa has torched 20,000 acres and forced the closure of all public schools in Santa Rosa and Calistoga. The National Weather Service issued a red flag warning for the Bay area and most of Southern California.
Oct 9, 2017
President Trump said Puerto Rico with a spanish-sounding accent three times in a row while speaking during a Hispanic Heritage Month event.
Oct 7, 2017
9 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Addiction explained: Here's why the brain chooses alcohol over healthier alternatives
- Summer Solstice 2018: Longest day of the year - why it happens, what you need to know
- A new type of photosynthesis that works in low light could pave the way for energy on Mars
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons