Science & Health
A report by the U.N.s World Meteorological Organization says the last three years have been the hottest on record, and man-made global warming will continue to cause extreme weather events.
Mar 23, 2018
Over 70 percent of all litter that ends up in oceans is plastic, which does not decompose naturally and instead breaks down into ever smaller pieces.
Mar 22, 2018
Massive plumes of volcanic eruptions often have intense lightning and thunder, but this has never been recorded before.
Mar 19, 2018
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- Vaping leaves e-cigarette user with rare lung scarring: Study
- One-third of lung cancer patients have depression: Study
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO