Science & Health
The Great Barrier Reef survived death events five times in the past, but it might go extinct this time because the changes in the ocean are not natural.
May 29, 2018
Elon Musk built the world's largest battery in South Australia last year, and now, work is set to begin in the construction of the world's largest virtual solar power plant.
May 25, 2018
A new assessment of all life on the planet has estimated that the 7.6 billion people on Earth make up for a mere 0.01%, but since the beginning of civilisation, humans alone have wiped out about 83 percent of all mammals in the wild and about half the plant species that ever existed.
May 22, 2018
- World's first pig-monkey hybrids created by scientists: Check here
- Kids born through C-sections not at higher obesity risk; here's why
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images