Happening in the Big Apple, Zach Braff hit the red carpet to present his
latest directing effort “Wish I Was Here”.
:01 Zach Braff: I made this movie…happy :17
And some of those fancy celebs in attendance included James Franco and
Allison Williams plus cast members Ashley Greene and Kate Hudson.
:01 Kate Hudson: it’s fun to watch…movie :09
:48 Ashley Greene: and you know…it :56
Earlier in the day, Zach and Ashley greeted fans while promoting the flick
at the Today show.
But there was no stopping for Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel as they made
their way out of an interview on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Both stars were
plugging their comedy “Sex Tape”.
However fans did get some love from celebrity chef and host Giada de
Laurentiis and actress Diane Kruger – who was out doing publicity for her
TV series “The Bridge”.
Jul 16, 2014
Sensuous was the mood for designer Atithi Guptaâ€™s design showcase at the Lakme Fashion Week. Aptly titled â€˜Merakiâ€™ which means soul, creativity and love in Greek, the collection spells femininity and romance. Athithi brings this collection together with the right blend of delicate fabrics like chiffon, georgette and tussar, and pleasing colours like monaco blue, [...]
Jul 16, 2014
Mumbai, July 15 (ANI): Bollywood actor Sunil Shetty visited shooting range to promote his upcoming movie 'Desi Kattey' in India's showbiz capital Mumbai recently. In 'Desi Kattey', he will be seen playing a role of Army man who also doubles up as a shooting coach. The movie is slated to hit the theaters on 28thAugust 2014.
Jul 15, 2014
- Days before wedding, bride-to-be Neha Kakkar receives 'special gift' from Narayan family
- WATCH | Shahrukh Khan pushes fan at airport who tries to take selfie with him
- Kapil Sharma Show: Shocking difference between Kapil Sharma, Bharti Singh's net worth
- Wendell Rodricks slams Priyanka Chopra's Grammys outfit: If you don't have it, don't flaunt it
- In pics: 6 ravishing outfits in which Priyanka Chopra made heads turn