Happening in the Big Apple, Halle Berry continued the promotional trail
for her role as a pregnant astronaut in the new TV series “Extant”.
Keri Russell greeted fans while doing publicity for her latest movie “Dawn
of the Planet of the Apes”. Later the actress joined co-stars Jason Clarke
and Andy Serkis for the premiere.
Mick Jagger’s daughter Georgia May was out posing it up outside the Conde
Nast building in Times Square - where she debuted her Sunglass Hut ‘94
Shades of Summer’ campaign.
Fans of Jason Momoa got a thrill as the actor plugged his movie “Road to
And Joan Rivers showed off her little boy toy while out peddling her book
“Diary of a Mad Diva”.
:17 Joan Rivers: in case anyone…director :30
Over in France, stars checked out the latest styles during Paris Fashion
Week Haute Couture. Taking in the Giorgio Armani Prive show were Jared
Leto, Kate Hudson, Pink, Chloe Grace Moretz and Sophia Loren while Eric
Bana, Zachary Quinto, Olivia Palermo and Carla Bruni stepped out to the
Bulgari New Collection Presentation.
Jul 10, 2014
Solid colours give way to bold strips and colour blocking in designer Mandira Wirkâ€™s design showcase at the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. The intense shades of burgundy, charcoal, purple and maroon on jersey, velvet, satin and wool are fashionable winter offering. Trench coats, drape dresses, trousers, dresses and evening wear silhouettes are teamed with [...]
Jul 10, 2014
- Udit Narayan on Neha Kakkar - Aditya Narayan wedding: Would love to see female singer joining my family
- Aamir Khan on his traumatic divorce, cheating on ex-wife Reena Dutta (Throwback)
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?
- Bigg Boss 13: "Your girlfriend calls me," Salman Khan tells Paras Chhabra
- Shabana Azmi injured in car accident at Mumbai-Pune expressway