From Michael Strahan's Dance to Julianne Moore's Wardrobe Malfunction: Highlights of Critics' Choice Movie Awards 2015
In Los Angeles, stars Sam Claflin & Lilly Collins sat down to talk about their new
British romantic comedy, ‘Love, Rosie’. Collins spoke about why her character was so
personal to her.
01:30: Lilly Collins: I feel I…Rosie. :02:01
Fashion was in style at the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter collection showcasing the
latest in men’s wear. Lets take a look.
Stars making the rounds in the Big Apple: While Chris Hemsworth was being mobbed by
fans as he visited the set of the ‘Today Show’ to promote the cyber thriller
‘Blackhat’, director Michael Mann stopped by SiriusXM to also talk about the film.
Over at ‘Good Morning America’, comedy duo Kevin Hart & Josh Gad gave fans a double
thrill by signing autographs as they came to promote their latest,
‘The Wedding Ringer’.
On the eve of the Oscar nominations, the Razzies announced their nods for the worst
of 2014. ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ leads the pack with seven nominations
followed closely by ‘The Legend of Hercules’ with six nods including one for star
Kellan Lutz. Better luck next time.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and sightings.
Jan 16, 2015
- Exclusive: This popular Bollywood actress inspires 'Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji' actor Donal Bisht to stay fit
- Actor Kathirvel gets engaged in a low-key event, marriage date yet to be revealed
- Arshad Warsi calls Adani 'highway robber' after paying Rs 1 lakh electricity bill
- Dulquer Salman tried to convince me to get married: Nithya Menen
- Absolutely pathetic to drag Salman Khan's name into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case: Komal Nahta