The Tale of a Bow made a striking appearance on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week. Designer Anushree Reddy played with a delectable palette of soft blush, vintage pink, canary yellow and stone grey on fabrics like malkha, chanderi, kota, tulle and satin. The focus was on indo-western silhouettes that moved from cropped blouses, lehengas, [...]
Jul 15, 2014
After Shraddha Kapoor, Photographers Boycott Salman Khan; 'Kick' Actor Says he Respects their Decision
Ravi Babu's Avunu was one of the path breaking movies of its times and it seems he is now busy working on the script of his new film, which is a sequel of Avunu, a critically acclaimed movie. Now after a gap of two years, its sequel is on the cards and a hot and happening hero will do the lead and our sources say that the actor is still in talks. Another interesting news is that Rana Daggubatti will star as the male lead and Suresh productions will co produce it with Ravi Babu's Flying Frogs.The title Avunu 2 has been registered with the film chamber and the film' shooting will start in August. This film is categorized under horror-comedy and its pre-production is in process. The cast and the crew members of the movie are yet to be decided. Rana is currently busy shooting for Baahubali.
Jul 14, 2014
The 61st Idea Filmfare awards, south edition, took place in Chennai in the presence of luminaries from Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam industries. The event, which was a starry and glitzy one, took place at Nehru Stadium.
Here are the winners for tollywood.
Jul 14, 2014
- Nita Ambani, Isha Ambani, Shloka Mehta dance like nobody's watching at school friend's wedding [Videos]
- Bella Hadid goes braless and risks a wardrobe malfunction in public [Photos]
- Kate Middleton and Prince William face 'shocking' insult in Pakistan by six ministers
- Vithika Sheru to be eliminated from Bigg Boss Telugu 3 house [Online voting results]
- Parineeti Chopra's comment on Nick Jonas' Karwa Chauth post with Priyanka Chopra sparks speculations about her marriage