After giving us heart stirring films like Cheeni Kum and Paa, director R Balki is back with yet another endearing film with a promising combination of Amitabh Bachchan and Dhanush. The special screening of the film was held for the Bollywood stars on Thursday and Sr.Bachchan's Daughter in law, Aishwarya Rai liked the movie so much and she went and hugged 'Pa' Amitabh after watching it.
Feb 7, 2015
'Baby' Box Office Collection: Akshay Starrer Inching Towards Rs 100 Crore Club; Makers Plan a Sequel of Hit Film
Vikram-Madhavan-Prithviraj to Appear in Tamil Remake of Hrithik-Farhan-Abhay Starrer 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'?
Priyanka Chopra Attends Pre-Grammy Awards 2015 Party with Victoria Justice, Zedd and Others [PHOTOS]
Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Anil-Nita Ambani Attend Sanjay Hinduja's Pre-Wedding Bash [PHOTOS]
- Absolutely pathetic to drag Salman Khan's name into Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide case: Komal Nahta
- Kangana Ranaut attacks Taapsee Pannu over nepotism row; actress responds with silent Thappad
- Amala Paul gets an offer to work with Balakrishna
- Manish Raisinghan on life after marriage, Sushant's demise & more: Exclusive
- Actor Kathirvel gets engaged in a low-key event, marriage date yet to be revealed