Mumbai, Nov 8 (ANI): Bollywood diva Nandana Sen was spotted at a music concert, "Soul Stirrings conquering women's cancers", in India's showbiz capital Mumbai recently. Renowned classical singer Shubha Mudgal performed at the event. Quite appreciating Nandana!!!
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 8 (ANI):Daniel Radcliffe recently admitted that he accidentally drank a chemical additive on the sets of 'Horns,' which nearly killed him.He said that he didn't realize he was drinking water which contained antifreeze and it made him bed-ridden for three days, a leading daily reported. However, it was assured that the 'Harry Potter' actor has suffered no lasting damage from the unfortunate incident.
Nov 8, 2014
Jaya Bachchan's 'Nonsensical' Remark on 'Happy New Year': Shah Rukh Khan Slams Daily for 'Made up Piece'
'Happy New Year' (HNY) 15th Day Box Office Collection: Shah Rukh Starrer to Cross ₹200 Crore by 3rd Weekend
Mark Zuckerberg Q&A: Facebook Founder Opens up about 'The Social Network', Facebook Messenger and More
Box Office Collection: Akshay's 'The Shaukeens' Earns ₹5 Crore; 'Rang Rasiya' Registers Poor Opening Day
Box Office Collection: Will 'Interstellar' and 'Big Hero 6' Flex Muscles Over Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year' ?
'Bigg Boss 8': 'Footage Queen' Gautam Provokes Praneet; 'Shakuni Mama' Calls Him 'Manufacturing Defect'
- Himansh Kohli on break up with Neha Kakkar: She would cry on shows and people would blame me
- Javed Akhtar threatened Kangana, Mahesh Bhatt threw chappal at her: Kangana's sister's shocking claims
- Bigg Boss 13 finale row: Colors TV finally responds to 'fixed' winner allegations
- 'Yaha danger zone hai': Rekha on seeing Amitabh Bachchan's potrait at Dabboo Ratnani Calendar launch 2020
- Exclusive: Mollywood actress Aparna Das talks about male dominance, need for Godfather and future projects