Mumbai, Jan 28 (ANI): Kokilaben Ambani along with Bollywood celebrities launched famous dermatologist Dr Jamuna Pai's debut book 'No one has to know' at a grand event held in Mumbai recently. Spotted on the occasion were B-town Diva's like Diana Hayden, Juhi Chawla, Mandira Bedi, Lisa Haydon and actor Arjun Kapoor. Speaking to media persons on the occasion Hayden and Chawla spoke about Dr. Jamuna Pai and her work. The book no one has to know is an ultimate anti ageing guide for the discerning clientele, which includes sensible, judicious and natural approaches to skincare, skin repair and skin rejuvenation.
Jan 28, 2015
Obama Toyed with 'Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di to Main Pakistan ki Bhi Nahin Sunta' before Picking DDLJ Dialogue
'Pretty Little Liars' Season 5 Episode 18 SPOILERS: The Girls are Wary of New Faces in Town; Holbrook to Return
Priyanka Chopra photoshoot Daboo Ratnani 2015 Calendar
Jan 28, 2015
'Bombay Velvet': Ranbir Kapoor Smoulders in Rugged Avatar; Netizens Rave about Actor's First-Look Poster [PHOTO]
'Bigg Boss 8' SPOILERS: Sambhavna Seth to Get Eliminated in Mid-week Eviction; Actress Exits on a Bike
From 'PM Modi Congratulating Salman Khan' to 'Obama Mentioning SRK in his Speech', Political Leaders on a Spree to Praise Bollywood Actors [PHOTOS]
- Quarantine workout: Rakul Preet Singh shares her post-yoga selfie, flaunts her glowing skin
- After two marriages, Dharmendra fell-in-love with Anita Raj; left Hema Malini disturbed
- Kareena Kapoor Khan redefines 'Work from home' in style; Arjun Kapoor calls her 'underdressed'
- Gauri Khan wanted to leave Shah Rukh Khan: 'All the starwives are running away, myself included' (Throwback)
- Nayanthara on embracing new religion for Prabhu Deva: Converting to Hindusim was conscious decision [Throwback]