'DDLJ' Ends its Last Lap at Maratha Mandir; Famous Dialogues and Iconic Pictures from SRK–Kajol Starrer
The environment took center stage and the celebs didn’t seem to mind at the Global Green USA 12th Annual Pre-Oscar party. Stars attending for a good cause included Ashley Greene, Amy Smart, Common, Missi Pyle, Matt Walsh and ‘Taken’ star Maggie Grace who had just gotten engaged several hours earlier.
0:40: Maggie Grace: We’re very…experience. :0:54
Co-host Greene spoke about what people can do to have a greener planet.
1:11: Ashley Greene: Recycling is the…life. :1:32
Music stars from the past and present were on hand for the NME Awards. Charli XCX, Lisa Stansfield and Chrissie Hynde were just some of the few in attendance.
In New York, Will Smith visited the set of Good Morning America to promote his latest film, ‘Focus’ and then was surrounded by autograph seekers before heading out.
And in L.A., Stars attending Vanity Fair’s Campaign Hollywood at the Chateau Marmont included Elizabeth Olsen, Rooney Mara, Wes Anderson, Emily Blunt & John Krasinski.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and sightings.
Feb 20, 2015
- Shatrughan Sinha spotted at wedding in Lahore, receives flak on social media
- Vanessa Hudgens shows off her enviable physique in barely there swimwear [Photo]
- Is 'family' the reason why Amitabh Bachchan will not forgive Amar Singh, despite apology?
- Is Kajal Aggarwal dating Leander Paes?
- Rajinikanth's remuneration for Thalaivar 168: Not Rs 58 crore, Sun Pictures paying this amount as salary