Actress Sanam struts down the runway in a blue velvet gown for Chennai based designer Jules Idi Amin. The young starlet was visibly excited but also humbled by the responsibility of being the face of the show. Hereâ€™s a glimpse of her ramp appearance.
Jul 26, 2014
Jai and Nazriya starrer Thirumanam Enum Nikkah finally saw the light and receiving luke warm response across cinemas. Directed by Debutant Anees, the film has got a lot of scope, but dissapoints with not using those opportunities to hold on to the audience. Especially the screen play of the film though good at places, seems letting down at most.Both Jai and Nazriya has done a very good job. The film on most of its part is withheld by Gibrans mesmerising Background scores and music. Cinematography and editing are on the average side. Our verdict is, it not just another romantic film, but just an average film overall.
Jul 25, 2014
20 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Odiyan movie review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Actress Gayathri Arun gives befitting reply to pervert for offering Rs 2 lakh per night
- Odiyan review: A tribute from Mohanlal, Shrikumar to Palakkad folklore
- Odiyan Twitter review: Mohanlal's movie fails to live up to viewers' expectations