Vijay is quite busy with Murugados's Kaththi. But this buzz is about his next after Kaththi. This yet untitled film with Simbudevan as director grabbed a lot of attention when announced. But time often, Vijay’s heroines kept changing... first it was Priyanka Chopra with whom he did Tamilan. Then they said they are talking to Deepika Padukone. There was also news that Shruthi Hasan might be casted along with Deepika. Then it went in to thin air. The director and the producer stuck to Deepika for a long time and finally they got a 'no' from her. There are reports that Deepika was not really happy to work in a Tamil film immediately after her negative response from Kochadayaan. She cited issues of date clash and pulled off from the project. The producer didn't let the news out till they fixed on to a new one... and that is none other than Hot in Market Hansika. So Vijay will be romancing no Priyanka, Sruthi Haasan or Deepika, but Hansika. Hope the Velayutham chemistry work here too.
Jun 3, 2014
Dilip Kumar, Honey Singh, Rajinikanth, Amitabh Bachchan, Kader Khan and Other B-Town Celebs who have Fallen Victims to Death Hoaxes
'Star Wars: Episode VII' Update: Lupita Nyong'o, Gwendoline Christie Cast; Leaked Photos Hint Plot Details
The soft music, sensual light and falling rose petals makes the perfect romantic imagery and sets the mood for designer Nikashaâ€™s showcase.Â Nikashaâ€™s play with a soft colour palette of reds and pinks strongly conveys passion and love. The slip blouses, tunics, sarees, salwar suits were enriched with delicate embellishments and embroideries of French knots, [...]
Jun 3, 2014
The ramp witnessed a new dimension in ethnic wear with designer Ragini Ahuja’s ‘Ikai’. The designer plays with soft structures, pleats, piping, fabric accents, textures, tie-dye detailing and geometric and animal prints on traditional fabrics. This unconventional blend of experimental silhouettes with desi tweaks makes the designs rather appealing. The collection spans a variety of [...]
Jun 3, 2014
New Delhi, June 03 (ANI): 'Dabangg' diva Sonakshi Sinha who turned 27 on Monday, got herself a tattoo made as a gift to herself on her big day. She posted an image on Instagram showing off her tattoo. Sonaskhi has inked a tiny star, which she says is her guiding star near her collar bone. She captioned the image saying, "Surpriiiiise! my birthday gift to myself is this tattoo.... My guiding star, now always with me :)" Wow....what a surprise Sonakshi!!!
Jun 3, 2014
'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Michael Muhney to Return as Adam Newman, Actor Spotted on the Sets?
- Delhi hotel brawl case: BSP leader's son Ashish Pandey surrenders after video goes viral
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Sandakozhi 2 leaked online: Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites let users download full movie for free
- Vada Chennai full movie leaked: The full movie out on Tamil Rockers and other torrent sites for 'free download'
- Badhai Ho full movie with HD quality print leaked online, free download to affect film's collection
- Truth about Brad Pitt dumping Jennifer Aniston for another woman revealed
- Badhai Ho, Namaste England box office collection day 1: Ayushmann Khurrana's film shines brighter